Freelance Programmer and Animator
• Programmed, animated and illustrated Flash content for clients
including Planetii, Seventeen.com, Noggin.com and Kraft Kids.
: Multimedia Developer : 9/2001 to 2/2003
• Designed and built the Flash client for a ground-breaking web application.
• Created prototypes, debuggers and testing utilities.
• Specialized in technologies including ActionScript, XML, MathML,
Unicode, multilingual support, and client/server communications.
Technical Consultant : 4/2000 to 5/2001
• Created, expanded and maintained web applications.
• Served as an expert in Macromedia technologies, including Flash,
Generator, and Shockwave, on client and internal projects.
• Responsibilities included writing of technical documents; consulting
on projects from design through implementation; and interacting
with clients, business partners, and technology vendors.
Applications Developer III : 10/1999 to 3/2000
• Worked on new and continuing development projects independently
and with teams, answering to internal and external customers.
• Responsibilities included specifying, designing, implementing,
documenting, and maintaining various IT-based systems.
Multimedia Programmer : 2/1999 to 10/1999
• Implemented multimedia content in a variety of formats, including
• Worked with designers, managers and other programmers on diverse
projects, from large corporate web sites to multi-lingual CD-ROMs.
• Clients included Zoog Disney, AutoDesk, Kinetix, Xerox, Zyban.com
University of Michigan
B.S. in Computer Science, with a GPA of 3.6 out of 4.0 in program.
Courses included: Computer Animation, Interactive Animation, Artificial
Intelligence, Technical Writing, Software Engineering, Networks, Operating
Systems, Programming Theory, Programming Languages, and Probability.
Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Scores: 700 Verbal, 800 Math, 800 Analytical.
(All scores are out of 800.)
Technical skills include Flash (ActionScript), Perl, PHP, Director (Lingo
OpenBSD and Solaris. Other skills include animation, illustration,
technical writing, editing, and creative writing.